The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website, and any content made available. Your use of, and access to the site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
You don’t need to be a member of the website to access the website or use the content or services. However, access to some areas of the website and some content and services may also be restricted to members only.On becoming a member, you will be required to enter into a separate Membership Agreement.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
3. COPYRIGHT AGENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that those people who use the site, or the services or features made available on or through the site, do the same.If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to MINOWORKS:
your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of where the alleged infringing material is located
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- a statement by you, that you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names displayed on the website, or on content available through the website, are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Apkacode and others.Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting expressly or by implication any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of MINOWORKS or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark.
5. CHANGES TO TERMS OF AND CONDITIONS
MINOWORKS may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) from time to time and at any time without notice to you.Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted by us on the website.Your continued use of the website and/or the services made available on or through the website after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
6. USER INFORMATION
7. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the website, such link must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the website.You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the website or our services, such as using an in-line linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.You agree not to download or use images hosted on the website on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another web site.You agree not to link from any other web site to the website in any manner such that the website, or any page of the website, is â€œframed,â€ surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.We reserve our right to insist that any link to the website be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the website from any other website at any time upon written notice to you.
8. THIRD PARTY SITES
You may be able to move from the website to third party web sites (Linked Sites).You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.The inclusion of any link to such web sites on our website does not imply MINOWORKS endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that web site. MINOWORKS disclaims any liability for links to another web site.
The Trade Practices Act and similar state and territory legislation in The Netherlands may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision goods or services on the website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by MINOWORKS (Non-excludable Rights). MINOWORKS does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- All content and services on the website is provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied
- MINOWORKS and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose
- MINOWORKS does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the website or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components
- MINOWORKS does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the website (including any related or linked web sites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of MINOWORKS) will MINOWORKS or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the website or the content.To the fullest extent permitted by law, MINOWORKS liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of MINOWORKS to the following:
a. in the case of services supplied or offered by MINOWORKS:
- the supply of the services again
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
b. in the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
10. TERMS OF BUYING
When you buy an MINOWORKS Market Place item you’re doing so on the following terms:
You promise to us that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license, and that you have chosen appropriately,you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item, we do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on MINOWORKS Market Place so you should download and save(Download) the item as soon as you buy it,you will get a mail of purchase item and detail for save(Download) item immediately. And you can save(download) purchased items from Dashboard->My Download in MINOWORKS website immediately after complete purchase process. In case, you get any technical issue while buying item. you can mail us on (firstname.lastname@example.org)
11. REFUND POLICY
- Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless required under Australian consumer law or other relevant consumer protection laws. If you would like to request a refund or credit on a purchase, you can communicate directly on Email (email@example.com) about Refund. Most likely you will receive a Credit.
- We will assess refund or credit requests on their merits, considering the digital nature of MINOWORKS Market Place items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
You have changed your mind about an item,
You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item,
You ask for goodwill or You can no longer access the item because it has been removed by us.
MINOWORKS Market Place(we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
- If we decide to issue a refund or credit, this will be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was bought using MINOWORKS credits, you will be given credit in MINOWORKS credits; if the item was bought using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. Any payment made to you(not MINOWORKS credits), Will be 90% of amount, Not Refund full amount.
- If by mistake you did payment twice for same item, You can contact on mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for refund. Our technical and support team will review your request and refund you within 15 to 20 working day.
It is important that you understand how refunds work on MINOWORKS Market Place.